Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Work From Home Opportunities - A List

Work From Home Opportunities - A List

The following work-from-home-opportunities are just a sampling of the many possibilities. They are meant to get you thinking. Since this is just a list without much detail, when there is more information on the site, those pages are linked to. There are also links to a few resources available on other websites we operate.

>>> Create your own blog and sell advertising. More about that here:

Ready To Be A Blogger?

and here:

What Kind Of Blog?

>>> Provide content for website owners. More info on that here:

Work At Home Opportunities

>>> Make your own websites and monetize them in various ways. This is what my wife and I do, and it has been very profitable. More on that here:

Best Home Business Opportunity?

>>> Invest in real estate. This is something that can be done largely from home in various ways. You can get a free course to help you out here:

Investing in Real Estate

>>> Invest in stocks. My experience is limited in this area, but there are many good books and online resources that can help you trade with less risk. I do have a page on the site by a guest author that might give you some tips or inspiration:

Day Trading

>>> Write for a living. This can be done in many new ways since the advent of the internet. You can learn how we do it in my e-book (there is also a short course I offer for free):

You Can Make Money Writing

>>> Rent rooms in your home. I did this for many years with my first home, and I used the rent collected to pay off the mortgage loan. I detail the ins and out of this in my e-book:


Renting Rooms

Other work from home opportunities include:

Run a day care operation from your house.

Write for magazines. This is easier online, but the pay is lower per article.

Start telephone consulting. This is for anyone who has some specialized knowledge or experience.

Customer service contracting. Some companies are hiring people to answer the phones for them, and allow you to do so from home (the calls are forwarded).

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP